We had a fantastic time visiting the Patton's for Labor Day weekend! Gabe is just adorable and Addyson and Allie played so well together...Bethany and I were impressed at how well they got along. Gabe was full of smiles and tiny coos. We hung out at the pool on Saturday morning and then grilled out and watched the Auburn game that night. The boys took over on Sunday night so me and Bethany could eat dinner in downtown Greenville and catch up....thanks guys! Thanks for having us, Bethany and Stephen...we miss y'all already!
Our date night :)
War Eagle!
4 comments:
Sounds like fun! I'm glad ya'll had a good weekend! It's nice that you and Bethany got some time away form the kids just to visit. :)
I am glad y'all had a great weekend! I am also happy that you & Bethany are still close.
Love you!
Mom
It looks like y'all had a great time and the girls are just precious together! Gabe looks like he is a doll too!
love to watch them kiss each other's lower lips
Post a Comment