August 19, 2008

1st Day of Preschool



Today was Addyson's first day of Preschool. She did great...and so did I! ;) Neither of us cried. And, she was so excited when I came to pick her up, because she wanted to tell me all about her day. I am so proud of her and so thankful that it went well.

She is so grown up. I picked out her 1st day of school outfit and had her t-strap keds laid out to wear. She told me that she would not wear those and went over to her shoe drawer to pull out her new balances. Already a picky fashionista! She told me in Stride Rite that she did not like the keds....I guess I should have listened!

11 comments:

The VanZoerens said...

I can't believe how grown-up she is! I'm so glad she enjoyed her first day of pre-school and that you survived as well :) I hope you guys are doing well!

The Roap Family said...

I am so proud of you for now tearing up, you are better than I am (crying on Emmas bday)! I am so glad it went good for her (and you)!!!

Anonymous said...

i am SO glad she had so much fun! I knew she would! Great job picking out those shoes Addy! Such a little trend setter--ruffle socks w/new balances, i will have to wear that now! She is such a big girl and so are you for not crying! LOVE YOU!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

She looks so cute and big! :) Glad she had a great first day! My girls have those same pink shoes. :)

Lindsey said...

Good for you both! I can't believe she is so grown up already :)

Everyday with the Edwards said...

I am so glad she had a wonderful day and that you did too! It is so rewarding to see them come home from school so happy. I think she and Leah may have the same backpack...the princess one???

Nanny Tucker said...

Yeah!! I am so very proud of both of you. You did a lot better than I did.
Love you!
Mom

Finch Family said...

She looks so cute! I'm glad she had a good first day and that all your anxieties were relieved so that YOU could enjoy her first day as well. :)

The Kinder's said...

Go Addy! I'm so glad it went well, for both of you.

Bethany Patton said...

I can't wait to see her!!! We are SO looking forward to you guys' visit next weekend. The girls are going to have so much fun together...and I can't wait for you to meet Gabe. See you soon and I'm glad Addy's first day at school went well...she is going to do just fine and so will you. I'm jealous about your solo trip to starbucks...what I would do for moments like those again!

Anonymous said...

She does look like such a "big" girl! How's did the meeting with the teacher go about her allergies?