Thank you for all the well wishes! My eye is completely better this morning. I have never had that happen before. Don't think it could have been my contacts because my actual eyeball wasn't red or irritated at all. I searched around the internet, and found that there are plenty of people out there that are allergic to chicken...most have an anaphylactic (swelling, usually of the throat) allergy. Jeremy's boss is actually one of them.
I know, Mom...its crazy how Addy can maneuver in high heels. Maybe because she's been sporting them since she was around 18 months...lots of practice! She is definitely a girly girl. She is always trying to get into my makeup and plays with my shoes and jewelry at least once a day. I asked her what she wanted to do today when she woke up this morning and her answer was,
"Pool."
No.
"Sea."
No.
"Okay, shopping."
That's my girl.
So, I woke up this morning to this:
Chicken kabobs = yum + tummy ache + swollen eye?
With me finding out SO many new food allergies/intolerances as I get older, I just chalk it up to another "finding".
On to more fun news. I found these at Whole Foods yesterday:
Oh, and I found this bacon at Kroger the other day:
Pictures just for fun:
This is what I found Addy doing after I had taken a shower last week...high heels, necklace and fixing her hair!
7 comments:
OUCH...hope your eye gets better quickly! Has it ever done that before?
Nope, not ever! It's still swollen now, but hopefully it will go down soon. I don't have any benadryl but took a claritin...not sure if that will help or not, but thought it was worth a try.
I think Jeremy socked you in the eye in your sleep!!! :) Just kidding...BAD CHICKEN!
Yikes, that is bad, Tracy! No more chicken for you! Those pics of Addy are precious!
Aww Tracy! I am so sorry about your eye! Looks painful-glad it is not! Thanks for sharing the pics of Addy they are all so cute!Glad you are enjoing Whole Foods-I know it provides a lot more options for you guys!
maybe an eye infection from your contacts???? I dont know if chicken would do that to your eye...is it still swollen??? Regardless, looks painful and hope it gets better soon.
WOW, that's really bad!! Hope it gets well soon!
I love the pic of Addy with the high heels on at the mirrow! How did she do that? She is better with heels on than I am!!
Love you!
Mom
Post a Comment