
Addyson had her first trip to the dentist this morning. I was amazed at how great she did! She never once cried and opened her mouth wide the entire time. Really, I was amazed! We had been reading Dora Goes to the Dentist for awhile and so I think she knew what to expect. I am so proud of her. My little girl is really growing up.
5 comments:
Way to go, Addy! You are such a big girl! You may have to go in and hold Leah's hand when she goes, haha! We have that same book, it is so cute.
What a big girl! She looks so big in that chair. She's so cute! :) I'll be taking my kids to do the same before too long...one at a time, of course. Atleast my kids dentist is their grandpa...that'll definitely help! :)
Oh my goodness! Addy Belle, that is such a big girl! I am so PROUD of her. Give her a big hug and a piece of kee kee--sugar free b/c we don't want to have any cavaties--from me :) She looks TOO CUTE in that big chair, look at her little feet! I love that sweet girl!
Wow, Addy! I am so very proud of you! You are such a big girl!
I love you!
Nanny
Oh, what a brave little girl! I always dread visits to the dentist, so just looking at that picture made me anxious. haha
Post a Comment