Jeremy found my keys!!!!!! They have been lost since October. I am amazed that they made it through a move without us finding them. He stuck his hand really far down in the cushioned rocker and viola...there they were! I am really excited about it, but most excited to have my keyless entry back for my car. You never know how much you love a little piece of technology until it's gone.
And, I got pampered at my hair place on Saturday. I have had 2 hairstylists that I have loved in my lifetime. One being a fabulous guy in Huntsville when we lived there for 6 months after we got married. And, the other being My Tim. Yes, I called him mine. He is wonderful. He works at Streak in Auburn on Magnolia if anyone in Auburn is looking for a new person. So I got my hair cut, colored and styled. It was a pretty penny, but so worth it. The hair washer guy there...I wish I remembered his name...well, he massages my head for what feels like an eternity...I could so go to sleep while I am there.
While I was getting pampered, Jeremy took Addyson to the kid's workshop at Lowes. They built a little ant farm. I made the mistake of telling her about it on Friday afternoon. I said, "Addy, you are going with Daddy to build an ant farm tomorrow!". Well, she thought I meant a real farm and started jumping up and down making animal noises. She wasn't too happy when I explained to her it was an ant house. Oh well, she had fun with Jeremy anyway. She thought walking around Lowes looking at all the bathtubs, lawn mowers, washing machines, etc. was more fun than the actual building of the ant house.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
4 comments:
That's funny you found your keys after so long. Too bad it wasn't gift cards again...didn't last move you find gift cards under your rug???
Yay! I am so glad you found your keys! I had totally forgot about them being lost....but now remember you mentioning not having your keyless entry one day after going to the grocery store!
We miss you guys and am glad Addy Belle had fun at Lowe's with Daddy!
Love you! xoxoxoxo
You've been tagged! Have fun!
I am glad you found your keys-you will see that listed under my bad habits!
YAY!!!
Post a Comment