April 1, 2008

Tired

So this month, I signed up for the 5 day boot camp instead of 3 day. This morning there was a lady there who works at our local radio channel who is doing boot camp now for free and is going to talk about it everyday on her show...from what I understand, she'll talk about the good and bad. Well, Heather (our trainer) kicked my tail this morning!!!!! I guess she was trying to "step it up" to show off for the radio gal, and boy, did she ever! I was so COVERED in sweat half way through camp....so covered in sweat that another girl (who was also sweaty just not as sweaty as me) proceeded to ask me, "are you okay...you look like you're really hot?". I smiled and got out a quick, "I am fine, thanks." I am sure it had something to do with all of the sweat and the fact that my Cherokee blood causes my checks to turn beet red when I work out.
So, needless to say, I am getting my money's worth this month!

3 comments:

Nanny Tucker said...

Hang in there, Tracy! I know you can do it! I am very proud of you for taking good care of your body. I wish I had done a better job taking care of mine when I was your age.
I love you!
Mom

Anonymous said...

5 days!! Look at you Mrs. Fitness! Well, you know I sweat a lot too and once a girl at the gym walked up and said to me, as I was dripping in sweat like I had just stepped out of the shower, well she says "Man you sweat a lot"...i just shot her a look, i mean seriously i did not need her to point that out to me. But, we must be doing something right to sweat that much...right?? good luck at boot camp, i'm proud of you! love you!!

Everyday with the Edwards said...

Tracy Williams, you are doing it 5 days a week?!?!?! Wow, I am really impressed! That is great!