Whole Wheat Pancakes
1 cup Organic Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
2 teaspoons Baking Powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
2 Tablespoons Sugar or 2 Tablespoons of Blue Agave
1 cup Water (or soy milk, rice milk if not allergic)
1 1/2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Blueberries or any topping
Sift flour and baking soda/powder and salt.
Add sugar and whisk together. (If using Blue Agave, skip this step and add it with next step.)
Add Vanilla and Oil and half of the water. Whisk.
Gradually add the rest of the water until thick pouring consistency.
Heat Frying pan - needs to be reasonably hot.
Add vegetable oil or spray with cooking spray.
You will need to "re-grease" the pan in between each pancake.
I used only 1/4 cup of the batter per pancake. Since it is made with whole wheat flour, it gets hard to turn if they are any bigger and won't cook very evenly through.
Add blueberries as you make each pancake.
Top with Blue Agave or syrup.
I also found this at the grocery store this weekend:
So, I can bake different things that contain eggs for Addy! I have been learning a lot lately...we made dairy-free, soy-free, egg-free muffins on Sunday afternoon and they were mighty tasty!
4 comments:
Sounds very good! I'm glad you are finding good things for Addy to eat!
Love you!
Mom
aww they look yummy, and Addy seems to enjoy them too. By the way you are looking fabulous!
You are such a good mommy, and you look great! Glad Addy enjoyed the special pancakes.
Look how skinny you are! Those pancakes look gooooooddddd!!!! love you!
Post a Comment