We woke up this morning to SNOW! Addy thought it was the neatest thing....her first snow experience.

Bubbles in the snow

Now, with the next picture you might think, "Wow, those are some huge snowflakes!". I couldn't get a good picture of the snow falling around her, so...

Jeremy "made it work". See his hand...

So, since it looked like this outside:

I didn't go to run in the 5K...so we got this picture with my number just for memories.

But, I did go run my 5K on the treadmill at the gym. I really wanted to ask some of the girls to hold some toilet paper out when I got to the 3.1 miles mark for me to run through it...but I didn't want to confuse anyone.
And, I just like this picture that I took last week. (She's eating a pretzel.)

Tonight, we are getting to go out to dinner. About 20 of us are heading up the the Ole Auburn Ale House. I am so thankful that we have made some wonderful friends here and it should be a fun time. (David and Lindsey - Yes, Jeremy is planning to order a hamburger....I will be getting some remoulade too just to set on the side in honor of you both. :) It just won't be the same.)
2 comments:
haha, I love the toilet paper part! Your so funny!
Yum...I miss those burgers and remoulade! Thanks for thinking of us :)
Post a Comment