Chris (aka Puppy or Chri), Danielle (aka Chri), Jeremy, Addy and I went to the basketball game this weekend and she got her picture made with Aubie! She was really excited, but I didn't get the big smile in this pic...hey, there is always football season! Fox Sports Network got an upclose shot of Addy for about a minute during the game....did anyone see her on TV? Addy loved listening to the band and watching the cheerleaders and Aubie. She looked up at me during the game and said, "Cute Aubie!". Now, if I could just tell Aubie to put down the bedazzler....
She was to into the game to take a picture time-out.
This is what happens when you give Addyson too much freedom with Mozelle...yes, those are socks and Addy is telling her to "stay".
March 3, 2008
Picture Post
This is Addy doing her wink! She's pretty good at it. She is all summered out today....t-shirt, capris, and flip-flops. We are loving the weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Sounds like y'all had a great weekend! I'm glad Addy likes Aubie and is not afraid of him. Also, I love the picture of the socks on Mozelle! That is amazing that Mo listens to Addy and doesn't take the socks off!!
Love & Miss y'all!!!
Nanny
How funny! I love the socks on Mozelle..too cute! She is too cute and we are all dressed for summer today too!
The socks on the dog makes me laugh :)
I cannot stop laughing at those socks on Mozelle!! She is too cute. The first picture is precious!! I sure miss ya'll. Love you!
Hahaha, this was a great post! Love the socks on the dog, that is so funny!!!
Addy, I am so glad you were a TV start over the weekend!!! You go girl...!
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love it.
I loved the weather, too! I'm ready for it to stay warm. The picture w/ Aubie is so cute! Maybe we'll get one one day w/ all of our kids??? That is too funny that she put socks on Mozelle. :) Mozelle seems ok about it!
Hey Addy, love your wink! That's really hard to do too! It looks like your hair is getting longer...you are getting to be such a big girl! I love you! Aunt Angel
Post a Comment