I love your Valentine outfit, especially the tights! You look very cute in it!Love you!Nanny
Can allie borrow one of the V-day outfits...she doesn't have one.
Can I borrow those tights!!! you look so precious in that outfit, your stylist is so good!!!
Addy, that is the cutest outfit!!! You are going to teach Emma how to dress that cute when she gets to be a big girl like you!!!
I love the outfit. So cute, Holidays like this makes me want a little girl.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love your Valentine outfit, especially the tights! You look very cute in it!
Love you!
Nanny
Can allie borrow one of the V-day outfits...she doesn't have one.
Can I borrow those tights!!! you look so precious in that outfit, your stylist is so good!!!
Addy, that is the cutest outfit!!! You are going to teach Emma how to dress that cute when she gets to be a big girl like you!!!
I love the outfit. So cute, Holidays like this makes me want a little girl.
Post a Comment