Thanks for contacting us! I will show Eric ya'lls blog...Addyson is to to cute! Will keep in touch :)
Hey aunt tracy! i love the new blog! Addy is growing up too fast!! I love you guys!-brittney :)
Tracy, Love the new blog. Can't believe how big Addy is getting. Hope you guys have a great Christmas.Maggie
Hey Williams Family! Cute Blog! I may have to try this out.
I know you guys just left but we miss you already!! I wish we lived closer so much!!Alyssa has asked if she can see Addy every day....it breaks my heart telling her she can't :)Love you!!Kristine
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks for contacting us! I will show Eric ya'lls blog...Addyson is to to cute! Will keep in touch :)
Hey aunt tracy! i love the new blog! Addy is growing up too fast!! I love you guys!
-brittney :)
Tracy,
Love the new blog. Can't believe how big Addy is getting. Hope you guys have a great Christmas.
Maggie
Hey Williams Family! Cute Blog! I may have to try this out.
I know you guys just left but we miss you already!! I wish we lived closer so much!!
Alyssa has asked if she can see Addy every day....it breaks my heart telling her she can't :)
Love you!!
Kristine
Post a Comment