100. I love fashion, shopping, and reading fashion magazines.
99. I love to organize...sometimes to a fault.
98. I like clean spaces...but have slacked a little since Addy's been born.
97. I used to enjoy running outdoors. It was a great release for me and I know I need to get back in the swing of it...sanity!
96. I am online too much...usually checking emails.
95. I hope to give my daughter a strong sense of self worth because of what she is inside and not outside.
94. I need to go to church more, but feel my relationship with God is stronger than ever.
93. Addy and I have already played in the rain more times than I can count, and I love that.
92. I hope I am a loyal friend.
91. I am OCD about washing my hands. I get sick at my stomach when people do not wash their hands in public restrooms.
90. I love almost all types of music...except loud, heavy metal.
89. I love girl talk.
88. Jeremy makes me laugh and that is my favorite thing.
87. I can be very bossy.
86. I often do not ask for people's help, because I think I can do it the correct way...not better, just the correct way.
85. I think I have pretty eyes.
84. I hate facebook.
83. Myspace is my only creative outlet...I am not creative...but I can decorate my page and that is about as far as I go.
82. Loud noises scare me.
81. My biggest fear is driving over a bridge and it collapsing.
80. I wish Addy napped longer than 1 hour per day.
79. I love celebrity gossip, but don't really like to admit it because it is so pathetic.
78. I think I am an honest person.
76. I am amazed and saddened by the lack of interest some people have in their children's lives.
75. I am getting more "crunchy" everyday and never would have guessed that 5 years ago.
74. I believe my husband and I are the only advocates for our child.
73. I believe money rules the world and am saddened by that.
72. I love going to the beach but don't like the sand.
71. I would have 5 children if we could handle it financially.
70. I wish I didn't care what people thought about me.
69. I have so much fun buying new clothes for Addyson.
68. I hate dusting.
67. I love the strange humor between myself and Ben C.
66. I love sleeping in late but never get to.
65. I despise talking on the phone to people who have to rule the conversation.
64. I wish I had not been so immature in college.
63. I miss the way my Granny hugs so tight.
62. I miss her cooking too.
61. I think my mother is the strongest person I know.
60. Addy makes me laugh EVERYDAY.
59. I pray I am a good mother.
58. Typing the last point made me cry and have to take a break.
57. I like the way I color in coloring books.
56. I take way too many pictures.
55. I don't think you can take too many pictures. :)
54. I like debating with friends.
53. I don't like fake people.
52. My eyebrows sweat when I get nervous, eat spicy food or get cold. And, I think its really weird.
51. I day dream about winning the lottery...not to buy fancy things, but to pay off student loans and our mortgage. And to give money to help family, friends and important charities.
50. I hate credit cards.
49. I am glad I am half way through this...its hard to think about 100 things about yourself.
48. I love Auburn football but really love the whole idea of hanging out with friends and family tailgating more.
47. I wish I had pretty handwriting.
46. I enjoy mowing the yard.
45. I always have to know what time it is, but I never wear a watch.
44. I love the smell of Christmas trees.
43. Coconut jellybelly beans are my favorite candy.
42. I have decided lately that I hate milk chocolate, but like dark chocolate.
41. I get annoyed easily by girls who act stupid for attention...why would you want to be dumb?
40. My honeymoon was the best vacation I've ever been on.
39. I think I am lucky to live in the US.
38. I always smile when Addy asks for "Key-Key" (for candy). It just sounds so cute.
37. I love Starbuck's coffee.
36. I hate how expensive it is!
35. Being a stay-at-home Mom is, by far, the most important thing I have ever done. But I understand how it is not for everyone.
34. I love sitting outside at sunrise on an ocean front balcony and watching dolphins.
33. I do not like it when people correct me when I say pecan...like its actually spelled.
32. I love watching Oprah and Ellen but only get to do it maybe 3 times a month.
31. I wouldn't say I have road rage, but I do get very angry at people in traffic.
30. I wish all schools in every city/county were equal.
29. I cry at weddings.
28. I am too sensitive.
27. I love everything about newborn babies.
26. I pray our next child is healthy.
25. I think it is funny that Jeremy calls me Mama Bat sometimes...and I think its even funnier that we both have no idea why.
24. I can get really worked up over unimportant details.
23. I wish we lived closer to our families.
22. I think I can dance really good sometimes.
21. I like keeping up with this blog.
20. I let Addy open a Christmas present today...shhhh.
19. Sometimes I get scared thinking of evil people in the world and what I would do if one came into our house.
18. I believe in the death penalty for child molesters and murderers.
17. I love the Sonic commercials with the husband and wife and the ones with the 2 guys.
16. I am very happy with how my life has turned out.
15. I know every bad choice I have made has led me to where I am.
14. I am putting off steaming my curtains....again.
13. I love makeover shows like "What Not to Wear", but not the ones with plastic surgery.
12. I strongly believe it is harmful to desensitize yourself.
11. I love reminiscing with college friends...and I love how we drive everything into the ground.
10. I am proud that I started a playgroup in Auburn a year and a half ago.
9. I would have to say my passion is being a mom.
8. Although, its still nice to have a break and go out with your friends.
7. I had postpartum...and I have become okay with that.
6. I wish I could look at dust bunnies like Addy does. She lays on the ground and blows them across the wood floor while laughing. I see them and get irritated.
5. Mexican food is my absolute favorite.
4. I love buttermilk too. And think its funny that my grandparents are kinda proud that I like buttermilk like them. Cornbread and buttermilk could be the best comfort food.
3. It bothers me that these numbers aren't lining up like I would prefer.
2. Almost always, I am chewing some type of sugarless gum if I am out of the house.
1. I would do anything for my family.
7 comments:
you are a good dancer...all the time:) oh and the little people are pissed they didn't make the list---snickerdoodles--ASAP!
THAT WAS GREAT!!! I loved reading it! :)
I loved reading this! 62 and 63 were probably my favorite--they almost made me cry :)
You made it to 100!!! That's impressive! I've always wanted to do one of those on my blog. I think it forces you to really think about who you are and it's good to share it with other people. Maybe I'll get around to it one of these days. :)
I loved your 100 things...never seen that before and learned a lot about you! Why do you not like facebook and what do you mean by getting "crunchy" in #75?
That was great Tracy. Number 45 made me laugh until I cried! (I do that too!) Why do we do that?? :)
That is impressive! I just learned so much about you in just minutes! And I think you are a GREAT mom! :)
Post a Comment